Monday, January 21, 2019

Eternal Sera Myu

Instagram: a.l.cassiopeia (commissions available)
please credit costume if uploaded anywhere else

Close up on my Eternal Sera Myu! .
There's a lot of details that some may not notice I did by starring at reference photos every day 😅, like I added rhinestones to the gold wings. The crescent moons I did for the forehead and choker are 3D printed and used hammered spray paint to give it the effect of hammered metal from the OG. I made the 3D file by grabbing a close up of the actress and designing over it to get the right shape. The eternal brooch I added cracked iced inside of it to give it that red glitter effect since the inside design was different. There are some differences from the OG that I would like to fix! Like the gold skirt trim isn't accurate, the gold hip roll shouldn't have pearls but I did add the rhinestone chain on the top and bottom that the OG seems to have. The sleeves I was originally gonna just use crinkled chiffon but then I realized they used more of a crinkled organza. So I did a layer of satin, the crinkled chiffon and organza on top. I wanted the shine of the organza more than the texture of the chiffon. But! I'll be looking for a closer organza to fix that up right away 😊 it feels weird not working on Myu! I would love to do more soon 😄












No comments:

Post a Comment